It was not possible to verify the ID Number with the name and surnames indicated. Please check those fields.
Thank you for deciding to visit us. We want your experience on our website to be the best possible.
Accessing to our services, you declare that you are of legal age and have enough legal capacity to use our services, in accordance with your national law.
Access and browsing of the website, or the use of its services, implies the express and complete acceptance of each and every one of these General Terms, including both the Particular Conditions established for certain promotions, as well as the Privacy Policies and Cookies, related to current regulations on the subject of Personal Data Protection. Please read them carefully to find out what type of data is collected through our website, for what purposes and what rights related to it concern you.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Society Services Information and Electronic Commerce, the identifying data of the owner of the Web Portal are:
VIAJES OASIS, S.A.
Calle Sor Angela de la Cruz, 8, 1º A
Data of registration in the Chamber of Commerce
For any doubt or consultation, it can put in touch with us across the next email: email@example.com
The following General Terms regulate the use and access to the Website, the purpose of which is to establish guidelines for its good use. VIAJES OASIS, S.A., provides users with information on the use, services and content that are hosted on the Website. Through it, the User has access to information on specific products and services, tools and applications.
The data and information about products or services, prices and features or other relevant data offered through the website are performed, provided and updated by Providers and third parties. VIAJES OASIS, S.A. it is not responsible for such data and information and does not assume any obligation in respect thereof.
- Not to carry out any action aimed at damaging, blocking, rendering useless, overloading, temporarily or definitively, the functionalities, tools, contents and/or infrastructure of the website, in such a way as to prevent its normal use.
- Custody and maintain the confidentiality of the access codes associated with your Username, being responsible for the use of such personal and non-transferable access codes by third parties.
- Not to introduce or carry out insulting or slanderous contents at the website.
- Not to offer or distribute products and services or make advertising or unsolicited commercial communications to other users and visitors of VIAJES OASIS, S.A..
The website, pages and the information or elements contained therein (including texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations of which it is the owner or of which third parties authorise the owner to use them, among others), as well as logos, trademarks, trade names or other distinctive signs, are protected by intellectual and/or industrial property rights of which VIAJES OASIS, S.A. is the owner or holder of authorization for their use and public communication of the legitimate owners of the same.
The User undertakes to use the contents diligently and correctly, in accordance with the law, morality and public order. VIAJES OASIS, S.A. authorizes the User to view the information contained in this website, as well as to make private reproductions (simple download activity and storage in their computer systems), provided that the elements are intended solely for personal use. In any case, it will mean an authorization or license on the property rights of VIAJES OASIS, S.A. or of the legitimate holders of the same.
The User is not authorized to proceed to the distribution, modification, cession or public communication of the information contained in this Web in any form and whatever its purpose.
Links to sites or web pages of third parties have been established solely as a utility for the User. VIAJES OASIS, S.A. is not, in any case, responsible for them or their content.
VIAJES OASIS, S.A. does not assume any responsibility derived from the existence of links between the contents of this site and contents located outside of it, or from any other reference to contents external to this site. Such links or mentions have an exclusively informative purpose and, in no case, imply the support, approval, marketing or any relationship between VIAJES OASIS, S.A. and the persons or entities author and/or manager of such contents or owners of the sites where they are located.
To link to the website requires the express written permission of the owners of the portal.
VIAJES OASIS, S.A. does not guarantee the continuous access, the correct visualization, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in the pages of the portal that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control, or those produced by the existence of computer viruses on the Internet.
VIAJES OASIS, S.A. assumes no liability for damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from:
(i) Interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections, caused by errors in telecommunications lines and networks or any other cause beyond the control of VIAJES OASIS, S.A.
(ii) Illegitimate interference using malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other;
(iii) Improper or inappropriate use of the VIAJES OASIS, S.A. website
(iv) Errors of security or navigation caused by a malfunction of the browser or using non-updated versions.
VIAJES OASIS, S.A. is not responsible and in no case will be liable to users and third parties for acts of any third party other than VIAJES OASIS, S.A. that involves or may involve the performance of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising or the infringement of intellectual property rights and industrial, trade secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image, property rights and all other rights belonging to a third party by reason of the transmission, dissemination, storage, provision, receipt, obtaining or access to content.
This Legal Notice and its terms and conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish Law. The user, by simply accessing the website or obtaining the status of registered user gives irrevocable consent to the competent courts by default may hear any legal action arising out of or related to these conditions, or their use of this Site or navigation made by it.
If any clause or section of these General Terms is declared null and void or inapplicable, the validity of the remaining clauses shall not be affected.
Thank you for deciding to visit us. We want your experience on our website to be the best possible.
Who is your data controller?
VIAJES OASIS, S.A.
Calle Sor Angela de la Cruz, 8, 1º A
You can contact us in any way you like.
If you are one of the following groups, please consult the drop-down information:
For what purposes are we going to process your personal data?
We inform you that your data will be treated with the purpose of managing your reservation, your stay in the hotel and guarantee the payment of the expenses derived from this stay.
Your data will be communicated to Security Forces and Corps in compliance with the current legislation, as well as to the travel agencies or operators involved.
The data will be maintained for a minimum of 6 years in compliance with tax, commercial, consumer and traveller's ledger-registration regulations.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis is your consent.
What data do we collect through the Web?
We may process your IP address, operating system or browser you use, and even so the length of your visit, anonymously.
If you provide us data on the contact form, you will be identified in order to contact you, if necessary.
- Respond to your queries or requests.
- Manage the service requested, answer your questions, or process and answer your request.
- Information by electronic devices, which deal with your request.
- Commercial information or events by electronic devices.
- Perform analysis and improvements on the Website, our products and services and our commercial strategy.
What data do we obtained through the newsletter?
In the Website, you may subscribe to the Newsletter, if you provide us an e-mail address.
We will only store your email in our database, and we will proceed to send you emails periodically, until you request to unsubscribe, or we stop sending emails.
You will always have the option to unsubscribe, in any communication.
- Manage the service requested. - Electronic information about your application.
- Commercial or event information by electronic devices.
- Perform analysis and improvements in the mailing, to improve our business strategy.
Acceptance and consent of the interested party: In those cases where you subscribe our newsletter, it will be necessary to accept the checkbox and click on the send button. This will necessarily imply that you have been informed and have expressly given your consent to receive the newsletter.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
- Preparation of budgets.
- Information by electronic means, which deal with your request.
- Manage the administrative services, communications and logistics performed by the website owner.
- Invoicing and declaration of taxes.
- Carry out the proper transactions.
- Control and recovery management.
What for do we use data from surveys?
- Assess the degree of quality in the service provided
- Improve the services offered, by virtue of ISO compliance
The legal basis is the express consent of the respondent.
What data do we use as a provider?
- Information by electronic devices related to your request.
- Commercial or event information by electronic means, provided there is express authorization.
- Manage the administrative services, communications and logistics performed by the Responsible.
- Carry out the corresponding transactions.
- Invoicing and declaration of the opportune taxes.
- Management of control and recovery.
The legal basis is the acceptance of a contractual relationship.
What for do we use social networks data?
- Answer your questions or requests.
- Manage the service requested
- Connect with you and create a community of followers.
Acceptance of a contractual relationship in the corresponding social network environment, and in accordance with its privacy policies:
How long will we keep personal data?
We will treat them as long as you let us follow you, being friends or giving them to "I like", "follow" or similar actions.
Any rectification of your data or restriction of information or publications must be done through the configuration of your profile or user in the social network itself.
What for do we use data from your CV?
- Organization of recruitment processes.
- Appoint you for job interviews and evaluate your candidacy.
- If you have given us your consent, we will be able to transfer your data to collaborators or related companies, with the only purpose of helping you to find a job.
We also inform you that one year after receiving your curriculum vitae, we will proceed to it safe destruction.
The legal basis is your unequivocal consent, when you send us your CV.
- Do we include personal data of third parties?
No, as a rule we only process data provided by the holders. If you provide us the data from a third person, previously you must have informed him and have requested his consent otherwise you exempt us from any responsibility for non-compliance with this requirement.
- What about data of minors?
We do not process data of children under 14 years old. Therefore, avoid providing it if they are not old enough. VIAJES OASIS, S.A. disclaims any liability for failure to comply with this provision.
- Will we communicate electronically?
- Communication will only be made to process your request
- We will only make commercial communications if it was previously consent by you.
- What security measures do we apply?
You can rest assured: We have adopted an optimum level of protection for the Personal Data that we process, and we have installed all the technical devices and measures at our disposal according to the state of technology to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of your Personal Data.
- To which addressees will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be given to third parties, except for legal obligations. Specifically, they will be communicated to the State Agency of the Tax Administration and to banks and financial institutions for the collection of the service rendered or product acquired. They will also be communicated to those in charge of the necessary processing for the execution of the agreement.
In case of purchase or payment, if you choose any application, website, platform, bank card, or any other online service, your data will be transferred to that platform and will be processed, always with maximum security.
When we request it, the web master, the maintenance company or the hosting company, will have access to our website and all personal data obtained, therefore. They will have signed a contract for the provision of services that obliges them to maintain the same level of privacy as us.
Any international transfer of data using American applications will adhere to the Privacy Shield agreement, which guarantees that American software companies comply with European data protection policies on privacy.
- What rights do you have?
- To know if we are processing your data or not.
- To access your personal data.
- To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
- To request the erasure of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw your consent.
- To request the limitation of the treatment of your data, in some cases, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current legislation.
- To carry your data, which will be provided in a structured format, common use or mechanical reading. If you prefer, we can send them to the new person in charge that you designate to us. It is only valid in certain cases.
- To file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority, if you believe that we have not dealt with you correctly.
- To revoke your consent for any treatment you have consented, any time.
If you modify any data, please let us know to keep them updated.
- Exercise of rights?
- We have forms for the exercise of your rights, ask us by email or if you prefer, you can use those prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- These forms must be signed electronically or be accompanied by a photocopy of your ID.
- If someone is representing you, you must attach a copy of his ID or signing it with his electronic signature.
- The forms may be presented in person or been sent by mail to the address of the data controller at the beginning of this text.
How long does it take to reply to the Exercise of Rights?
It depends on the right, but a maximum of one month from your request, and two months if the subject is very complex and we will notify you that we need more time.
- How long will we keep your personal data?
- Personal data will be kept as long as you remain linked to us.
- Once you disassociate yourself, the personal data processed for each purpose will be kept for the legally established periods, including the period in which a judge or court may require them in accordance with the statute of limitations for legal actions.
- The processed data will be kept as long as the legal periods referred to above do not expire, if there is a legal obligation to maintain, or if there is no such legal period, until the interested party requests its deletion or revokes the consent granted.
- We will keep all the information and communications relating to your purchase or the provision of our service for the duration of the warranty or services, in order to attend possible claims.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's device that is used when visiting a website. Their main purpose is to recognize you each time you access www.viajesoasis.com and allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet; they cannot damage the user's computer/device and, if activated in the configuration of your browser, help us to identify and resolve possible errors in the functioning of http://www.viajesoasis.com.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work the same way, but they have small differences:
a) Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Their main purpose is to identify the type of device, support the security of the website or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that would allow us to identify a person.
b) Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the hard drive of the device and our website reads them each time you make a new visit to http://www.viajesoasis.com, they have an expiration date which determined when cookies stop working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences, analyse visits and help us understand how users come to our site and improve our services.
c) Functionality Cookies: Allow http://www.viajesoasis.com to remember decisions made by the user, such as their login or identifier.
The information these cookies collect is anonymized (i.e., it does not contain your name, address, or other data).
d) Third Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies installed by a website that is not the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content aggregates (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use these types of files to keep track of your visits to each site where they are advertised.
e) Analytic Cookies: These are cookies that are intended for periodic maintenance and to ensure the best performance and service to the user, collecting data on their activity.
By accessing http://www.viajesoasis.com, you expressly accept that we may use the following types of cookies on your devices. If you disable cookies, your browsing on http://www.viajesoasis.com may not be optimal and some of the utilities available on http://www.viajesoasis.com may not function properly.
a) Own Cookies
No cookie allows us to contact your phone number, email address or any other means of contact. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
b) Third Party Cookies. Google Analytics Cookies
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc. headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
User settings to block Cookies.
You can block cookies using your browser's configuration tools or you can configure your browser to warn you when a server wants to save a cookie:
a) If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
b) If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To learn more visit http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies.
c) If you use Chrome, in the Options > Advanced > Privacy section. To learn more http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
d) If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To know more visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/